A warm welcome to Chilliwack Bowls of Hope Society as one our new partnering agencies to the NLC. Bowls of Hope currently serves a healthy meal option to over 850 students in our District. We are excited for the addition of such an amazing agency to our already great group of partners.
A large part of what makes the NLC so vibrant is the abundance of Community Partners housed and working in the space. The organizations listed below have partnered with the Chilliwack School District to create opportunities and provide support to the community as well as SD 33 staff and students. As partners at the NLC, they are at the heart of the community and many of the services offered to local families are provided right here at the site.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Chilliwack Bowls of Hope Society
- Chilliwack Community Services (CCS)
- Chilliwack Healthier Communities
- Chilliwack CYC
- Elder College
- Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
- Pacific Community Resources Society
- R.C.M.P. D.A.R.E. Program
- The Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Services Society (FVACFSS) or XYOLHEMEYLH
- YMCA of Greater Vancouver
For a list of programs offered by these Community Partners, at the NLC or throughout our community, please visit their individual websites.